BE THE CHURCH
BE THE CHURCH
MAY 31st, 2020
- All projects are listed below according to campus.
- Projects are first-come first-served. Projects have a limited number of participants. Once a project is filled it will no longer be available to others.
- Team members are required to stop by the church on Sunday, May 31, before they go to their assigned project.
- Teams will check-in at the Campus where their project was assigned.
- Each team will have a designated time to check in for their project – please abide by the assigned time so that we avoid overcrowding in a small area. (You can check back here the day before to see specific times.)
- Check in by the assigned time to your task/group for orientation and to pick up materials.
- Central Campus – in front of the FLC entrance
- Lake Carroll – by the church front entrance (pastor Gary)
- Six Mile – by the parking lot (pastor Jeff)
- There may be budget dollars for last minute supplies.
- Pick up the church “Invite cards” with church information.
- Everyone is responsible for transportation to their own project.
- Groups will wear a designed t-shirt made specially for this event.
CENTRAL CAMPUS - SCHOOL SUPPLIES CONTEST
Date: May 31, 2020
Where:Mission Hill Church Central Campus, 10002 N. 56th St, Temple Terrace, FL 33617 Contact: Eliel Berger Contact Email: Eliel@missionhillchurch.com DESCRIPTION: Team members will drop off school supplies when checking in for the projects No need to sign up for this project - everybody listed for any other projects is automatically participating in the contest (all campuses) Goal is to fill up the 120 backpacks that we have available. Team that fully completes the most backpacks with school supplies will win a $10 Chick-fil-A gift card for each team member. Teams will receive a list of school supplies in advance that make up for one full backpack. List of Supplies: 3 folders 2 pens 2 notebooks a package of crayons a package of pencils a pencil pouch a package of markers a ruler a pair of scissors erasers 2 glue sticks pencil sharpener a package of Post-its
Sign up below...
No tasks were found.