BE THE CHURCH
BE THE CHURCH
MAY 31st, 2020
- All projects are listed below according to campus.
- Projects are first-come first-served. Projects have a limited number of participants. Once a project is filled it will no longer be available to others.
- Team members are required to stop by the church on Sunday, May 31, before they go to their assigned project.
- Teams will check-in at the Campus where their project was assigned.
- Each team will have a designated time to check in for their project – please abide by the assigned time so that we avoid overcrowding in a small area. (You can check back here the day before to see specific times.)
- Check in by the assigned time to your task/group for orientation and to pick up materials.
- Central Campus – in front of the FLC entrance
- Lake Carroll – by the church front entrance (pastor Gary)
- Six Mile – by the parking lot (pastor Jeff)
- There may be budget dollars for last minute supplies.
- Pick up the church “Invite cards” with church information.
- Everyone is responsible for transportation to their own project.
- Groups will wear a designed t-shirt made specially for this event.
LAKE CARROLL - LAUNDROMAT PROJECT
Date: May 31, 2020
Where:Mission Hill Church - Lake Carroll Campus, 12012 N. Rome Ave., Tampa, FL 33612 Contact: Eliel Berger Contact Email: Eliel@missionhillchurch.com DESCRIPTION: Teams will provide quarters or pay for the laundry service at laundromats around the campus ONE TEAM GROUP SIZE: up to 8 people on a team
Sign up below...
#1: Ava C.
#2: Belinda R.
#3: Sandy G.
#4: Sign up »
#5: Sign up »
#6: Sign up »
#7: Sign up »
#8: Sign up »