BE THE CHURCH
BE THE CHURCH
MAY 31st, 2020
- All projects are listed below according to campus.
- Projects are first-come first-served. Projects have a limited number of participants. Once a project is filled it will no longer be available to others.
- Team members are required to stop by the church on Sunday, May 31, before they go to their assigned project.
- Teams will check-in at the Campus where their project was assigned.
- Each team will have a designated time to check in for their project – please abide by the assigned time so that we avoid overcrowding in a small area. (You can check back here the day before to see specific times.)
- Check in by the assigned time to your task/group for orientation and to pick up materials.
- Central Campus – in front of the FLC entrance
- Lake Carroll – by the church front entrance (pastor Gary)
- Six Mile – by the parking lot (pastor Jeff)
- There may be budget dollars for last minute supplies.
- Pick up the church “Invite cards” with church information.
- Everyone is responsible for transportation to their own project.
- Groups will wear a designed t-shirt made specially for this event.
CENTRAL CAMPUS - YARD WORK FOR SHUT-INS/ELDERLY
Date: May 31, 2020
Where:Mission Hill Church Central Campus, 10002 N. 56th St, Temple Terrace, FL 33617 Contact: Eliel Berger Contact Email: Eliel@missionhillchurch.com DESCRIPTION: Volunteers will go to assigned homes in the neighborhood to perform light landscaping jobs in residences of seniors and people unable to take care of the landscaping of their homes. ONE TEAM: Will work on 4 to 6 properties around the campus (if available). GROUP SIZE: 10 (Volunteers may need to drive in groups or on their own way of transportation). NEEDS: Wear proper clothing, closed toe shoes and heavy-duty working gloves.
Sign up below...
#1: Manuel M.
#2: Maresa M.
#3: Roman M.
#4: Lilly M.
#5: Larry R.
#6: JP Z.
#7: Cielo Z.
#8: JC Z.
#9: Gio Z.
#10: Gio Z.