BE THE CHURCH
BE THE CHURCH
MAY 31st, 2020
- All projects are listed below according to campus.
- Projects are first-come first-served. Projects have a limited number of participants. Once a project is filled it will no longer be available to others.
- Team members are required to stop by the church on Sunday, May 31, before they go to their assigned project.
- Teams will check-in at the Campus where their project was assigned.
- Each team will have a designated time to check in for their project – please abide by the assigned time so that we avoid overcrowding in a small area. (You can check back here the day before to see specific times.)
- Check in by the assigned time to your task/group for orientation and to pick up materials.
- Central Campus – in front of the FLC entrance
- Lake Carroll – by the church front entrance (pastor Gary)
- Six Mile – by the parking lot (pastor Jeff)
- There may be budget dollars for last minute supplies.
- Pick up the church “Invite cards” with church information.
- Everyone is responsible for transportation to their own project.
- Groups will wear a designed t-shirt made specially for this event.
CENTRAL CAMPUS - FOOD/SNACK/BEVERAGES AND “THANK YOU” CARDS TO T.T. POLICE & FIRE/EMT DEPARTMENT
Date: May 31, 2020
Where:Mission Hill Church Central Campus, 10002 N. 56th St, Temple Terrace, FL 33617 Contact: Eliel Berger Contact Email: Eliel@missionhillchurch.com DESCRIPTION: Teams will prepare “Thank You” cards to be delivered with snacks and beverages to Police & Fire Department stations in Temple Terrace. ONE TEAM - Firehouse #1 (near Temple Terrace Elementary School). - Firehouse #2 (at Telecon Pkwy). - Temple Terrace Police Dept (56th St) GROUP SIZE: 6 to 10 NEEDS: “Thank You” cards for the officers will be available to be signed by the Team members. Snacks & beverages will be pick up at church on that Sunday. Groups would drive to the locations on their own.
Sign up below...
#1: Lex S.
#2: Lex S.
#3: Sharon T.
#4: Jim T.
#5: Ava T.
#6: Roy R.
#7: Glenna R.
#8: samantha j.
#9: connor j.
#10: ella j.