BE THE CHURCH
BE THE CHURCH
MAY 31st, 2020
- All projects are listed below according to campus.
- Projects are first-come first-served. Projects have a limited number of participants. Once a project is filled it will no longer be available to others.
- Team members are required to stop by the church on Sunday, May 31, before they go to their assigned project.
- Teams will check-in at the Campus where their project was assigned.
- Each team will have a designated time to check in for their project – please abide by the assigned time so that we avoid overcrowding in a small area. (You can check back here the day before to see specific times.)
- Check in by the assigned time to your task/group for orientation and to pick up materials.
- Central Campus – in front of the FLC entrance
- Lake Carroll – by the church front entrance (pastor Gary)
- Six Mile – by the parking lot (pastor Jeff)
- There may be budget dollars for last minute supplies.
- Pick up the church “Invite cards” with church information.
- Everyone is responsible for transportation to their own project.
- Groups will wear a designed t-shirt made specially for this event.
CENTRAL CAMPUS - FREE CAR WASH
Date: May 31, 2020
Where:Mission Hill Church Central Campus, 10002 N. 56th St, Temple Terrace, FL 33617 Contact: Eliel Berger Contact Email: Eliel@missionhillchurch.com DESCRIPTION: Teams will provide free car wash to those that stop by the church while driving by on 56th Cars will be washed on the outside only (no inside cleaning - trash can be removed from the inside of the car if driver chooses to do so. We will provide trash containers to be used). Cars should be washed and dried. An air freshener will be offered to the driver. ONE TEAM GROUP SIZE: up to 10 people
Sign up below...
#1: Laurent family 1 f.
#2: Laurent family 2 f.
#3: Laurent family 3 f.
#4: Laurent family 4 f.
#5: Laurent family 5 f.
#6: David M.
#7: Jennifer M.
#8: Karsten M.
#9: Kira M.
#10: Casey M.