Games Leader: (2-4) Assist Games Director in weekly games activities.
Puggles: 2 and 3 year olds
Small Group Leader: (2)- Lead 4-6 children weekly in small group time. Assist in session activities. Build relationships with the children in your group. Rotate with other small group leaders and the director in the responsibility of storytelling.
Cubbies: 3, 4, and 5 year olds
Story Teller: (1) -Enthusiastically present the Bible Story to the Cubbies each week.
Listener: (4) -Assist Small Group Leader in listening to children recite memory verses weekly. // 7:30 pm
Sparks – boys and girls Kindergarten – 2nd Grade
Truth and Training Girls- girls 3rd – 5th Grade
Truth andTraining Boys – boys 3rd – 5th Grade
Small Group Leaders: Lead 4-6 children weekly in small group time. Assist in session activities. Build relationships with the children in your group.
Story Teller: Enthusiastically present the Bible Story to the Sparks each week.
Listener: Assist Small Group Leader in listening to children recite memory verses weekly.
Sparks Director: Point-Person responsible for planning weekly sessions. Organize small groups and Small Group Leaders.
Steps to volunteering:
1. Fill out the volunteer application
2. Interview with Brianna Knutson (interim children’s director)
3. Fill out background check form provided by the church
4. Selection and Training – we will walk through all the training you need to fill the role that best fits you
5. Serve! Pour into the lives of our kids and share Jesus with them!!