WEE WORLD REGISTRATION
Registration will open to the public on March 1, 2019, for the 2019-2020 school year.
When enrolling your child for our program, you will be asked to complete registration forms and submit the appropriate non-refundable registration fee/s.
Before the child enters our program, we must have the following:
- – Florida’s standard health form and immunization record obtained from the child’s pediatrician
- – a medical information form
- – a medical emergency release form
- – emergency phone numbers
- – signed form on disciplinary procedures
All these forms are kept on file in the WEE World office.
PLEASE NOTE: VPK students are also required by the State to obtain a VPK certificate and sign an attendance policy.
Information on how to apply for the VPK certificate will be included in the WEE World registration packet.
For further information please call the WEE World Office at (813) 980-0090.